This program contains topics that will help you develop ICT (Information and Communication Technologies) skills which can help you with your academic studies.
The topics include:
- Managing Long Documents in Microsoft Word
- setting up styles,
- preparing sections and section breaks,
- page numbering and changing number formats in different sections,
- creating a table of contents,
- line and paragraph spacing,
- adding a landscape section,
- inserting bookmarks and cross-reference, and
- working with character spacing.
- Introduction to NVivo (qualitative data analysis software)
- importing data from various sources,
- coding material into nodes, and
- running queries.
Click on the Next Page button below to continue.
Previous Page Next Page