MS-Word: Managing Long Documents
This program will help you to use Microsoft Word features to prepare and work within a long document.
The topics include:
- setting up styles,
- preparing sections and section breaks,
- page numbering and changing number formats in different sections,
- creating a table of contents,
- line and paragraph spacing,
- adding a landscape section,
- inserting bookmarks and cross-reference, and
- working with character spacing.
Click on the Next Page button below to continue.
Previous Page Next Page