Dear studentThis test has been designed to test your understanding of the important principles covered in the online Better Referencing (Academic Integrity) program. Please ensure that you have gone through the Better Referencing (Academic Integrity) program before attempting this test. To pass this test, you need to correctly answer 16 out of the 20 questions. If you pass, you will receive a Certificate of Completion sent to the email address that you supply below. If you do not pass on the first attempt, you have the opportunity to attempt the test three (3) more times (4 attempts in total). If you are unable to pass after four (4) attempts, we advise you to make contact with The Learning Centre for further advice.
Attention!If you wish to complete Curtin's compulsory Academic Integrity Program (AIP), click here.
View Confidentiality agreement
ConfidentialityPlease be assured that all the information gathered from this questionnaire will be totally confidential. If you proceed to complete this questionnaire, the following conditions will apply:
- The strictest confidentiality and anonymity shall be preserved.
- Your name shall not be publicised in any reports nor will there be any cross-references made that can link the results of the questionnaires to yourself.
- You have the right to withdraw your participation from the questionnaire without prejudice or threat of being disadvantaged in any way resulting from your withdrawal to participate.
- There will be no personal risk to you by participating in this questionnaire.
- The data collected from the questionnaire shall remain secure at the University for a minimum of five years after the completion of any reports which might result from this questionnaire.
Please enter all the fields below
TO START: Please enter your name, student ID and email address