This program contains topics that will help you learn strategies to perform better in test situations.
The topics include:
Multiple Choice Assessments, which will teach you:
- How to prepare and study for multiple choice tests
- Ways to focus your mind and concentrate during the test
- What to look for when selecting the correct answer
- How to eliminate distractor answers
- How to review your answers after the test.
This module also includes some activities to help you practise multiple choice questions.
Essays in Exams, which will teach you:
- How to prepare and study for essays in exams
- How to plan the structure of your essay
- How to identify the key words, or directive verbs, in an essay question
- How to respond to different essay questions
- How to review your responses after the exam.
This module also includes some activities and examples to help you improve your essay writing skills.
Short Answer Tests, which will teach you:
- How to approach the test
- How to identify key words and directive verbs in the test questions
- How to structure a short answer response
- How to review your responses after the test.
This module also includes some activities and examples to teach you how to approach short answer tests.Previous Page Next Page