You have now completed Better Tests: Essays in Exams.
Exams don’t have to be a dreaded experience. By studying throughout the semester to prepare and develop your knowledge, and from this program, practising and developing your test-taking skills, you can become more confident in test situations. This program was developed with the aim of giving you a better learning experience towards your best possible assessment outcome. You can also review the Better Essays program above, which was developed to provide you with steps to write a competent, well-structured essay.
- Bouwens, Kate and Allen Brizee. 2010. “Writing Essays for Exams.” Purdue University. https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/737/1/.
- Kizlik, Dr. Bob. 2016. “Effective Study Skills.” Adprima. http://www.adprima.com/studyout.htm.
- McCarter, Sam, and Phil Jakes. 2009. Uncovering EAP: How to Teach Academic Writing and Reading. Oxford: Macmillan Education.
- Merten, Margaret, Neil Trivett, Robyn Woodward-Kron, Jan Skillen, Alisa Percy, and Angela Cincotta. 1999. “Studying for Examinations.” University of Wollongong. http://www.uow.edu.au/content/groups/public/
- Study Advice. 2016. University of Reading. Accessed November 22, https://www.reading.ac.uk/library/study-advice/lib-study-advice.aspx.
- Study Skills. 2016. University of St. Thomas. http://www.stthomas.edu/academiccounseling/current/studyskills/.
- Tests: Essays. 2016. California Polytechnic University. http://sas.calpoly.edu/asc/ssl/essaytestprep.html.
- Tips for Essay Exam. 2016. The University of New South Wales. https://student.unsw.edu.au/essay-exams.
- Writing Essays in Exams: Secrets of Exam Success. 2012. The University of Melbourne. http://services.unimelb.edu.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0008/