Multiple choice questions are very common in university-level tests and exams. This module will better prepare you for approaching this type of test.
This topic is presented in five sections:
- Section One: How to study
- Section Two: What you need to know
- Section Three: How to approach the test
- Section Four: How to determine the correct answer and identify cues in the question stem
- Section Five: What to review and how you review your answers.
Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Please complete the feedback questionnaire at the end of this program to help us improve our programs and services.Previous Page Next Page