Ending the Test
Checklist Before Leaving:
- Make sure you have attempted all the questions you are required to answer. Even if you answer with one or two dot points to a question, you will get some marks. The marks may not seem like much separately, but when they’re added up, even one mark can make a difference.
- Make sure your answers are identifiable: that they are labelled with the correct corresponding question number.
- Make sure your writing is legible. If you have ‘scribbled’ a word or phrase, put a line through it, and rewrite it clearly above it.
- Make sure you have answered all parts of the question when it is made up of more than one part, such as a question that requires a factual and interpretative response.
- Keep an eye on the time. Don’t spend too much time on one answer. Remember, you can always come back to it to edit or add more.
- Order your ideas within each answer logically. You will more likely be able to do this by following the ‘how to answer’ section of this program.
- Keep in mind the main ideas of the course and recall key words and phrases the lecturer used, and may be looking for, in your answers.
- Leave one or two lines after each answer so that if you want to add anything at the end of the test, you have left space to come back to write more.
Click on the NEXT PAGE button at the bottom of the screen to go to the Conclusion.
Follow the link to view the ‘Ending the Test’ pdf version.Previous Page Next Page