We hope that you have found this online Study Skills Program to be beneficial.
To help us with our ongoing commitment to improving this program, we need you to tell us what you think about it and how it might be improved to better suit your needs. After you have worked through this program, please take a little time to complete this questionnaire. Your opinion is important to us.
Please be assured that all the information gathered from this questionnaire will be totally confidential. In agreeing to complete this questionnaire, the following conditions will apply.
- The strictest confidentiality and anonymity shall be preserved.
- Your name shall not be publicised in any reports nor will there be any cross-references made that can link the results of the questionnaires to yourself.
- You have the right to withdraw your participation from the questionnaire without prejudice or threat of being disadvantaged in any way resulting from your withdrawal to participate.
- There will be no personal risk to you by participating in this questionnaire.
- The data collected from the questionnaire shall remain secure at the University for a minimum of five years after the completion of any reports which might result from this questionnaire.
Instructions for Completing the Questionnaire
Please answer all questions. There are no ‘right’ or ‘wrong’ answers. This is not a test; only your opinion is wanted.
Throughout the questionnaire you will find a number of statements. Read these statements carefully and think about how well the statement describes your experience or opinion. Click on the button at the most appropriate level relating to your experience or opinion of the statement.
Learning through ICT (Information Communication Technology) is