This page contains a range of printable study guides to help you build your study skills.
For a more comprehensive guide to essay, report, and literature review writing, view the programs above under “Better Writing”.
Oral Presentation Skills:
Please also view the “Oral Presentations” section of the Workshop Handouts.
General Study Skills:
- Tips for academic writing and other formal writing – by Dr James A Bednar
- Revising, editing and proofreading
- Lectures and seminars
- Face-to-face learning – tutorials and laboratories
- Online learning
- Critical review.
Exams and Tests Skills:
For a more comprehensive guide to exams and tests, view the programs above under “Better Tests”.
- Becoming a researcher
- Writing a research proposal
- Student-supervisor relationship
- Reader-friendly writing for research
- Scholarly writing
- Interactive guide: navigating copyright for HDR students.
Please also see the link above for “Literature reviews for postgrads”.Previous Page Next Page